- Home / Conversion Cribs Manhattan Conversion Crib
The Amish Manhattan Crib starts as a standard crib then grows with your child into a day bed and finally a full size bed. Of course, the Manhattan crib meets all state and federal safety guidelines. All of the pieces for both conversions are included as standard.
37.5" D x 56.5" W x 44" H
Front panel 37.5"H
- Conversion board (converts to day bed)
- Side rails (converts to full size bed)
- Crib mattress
- Our finishing process comes standard with FORMALDEHYDE FREE coatings.
- All Cribs are redesigned with hidden fasteners to hide or eliminate as many bolts and holes as possible.
- Cribs are built with sturdy mortise and tenon construction designed for years of use.
- Drawer systems have under-mount, soft-close, Hettich drawer slides to eliminate slamming drawers in your nursery.
- New Three position Y-frame mattress support system designed to not leave any visible holes in your crib, converted toddler bed or full size bed.
- We eliminated wood plugs to cover screw holes on top moldings by using our new hidden fastener technology.
- All furniture pieces come with a wall anchor to prevent tipping hazards in your nursery.
- Our furniture back pieces are finished with the same quality and processes that all other visible parts are.
- Kids Comfort has invested heavily in their own in-house finishing and Quality Control systems. Each piece of furniture is inspected and critiqued with a QC form that gets checked off, dated, and signed by one of our team members. This form then is included with your purchase.
- As always all Kids Comfort cribs are fully convertible, and are tested and certified to CPSIA and ASTM federal standards with a certificate on every box we ship out.
Sleigh Conversion Crib
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Already Viewed items