- Home / Manhattan Dresser
The Amish Manhattan Dresser features sweeping legs, pewter knobs and quality crafted English dovetailed drawer boxes mounted with anti-slam drawer glides. The Manhattan Mirror is optional.
63"W x 21.25"D x 33..25"H
Optional Mirror 32.5W x 2D x 45H
- No mirror
- Pewter knobs
- Ball bearing drawer glides
- English dovetailed drawers
- Manhattan Mirror
- Wood knobs
- Our finishing process comes standard with FORMALDEHYDE FREE coatings.
- All Cribs are redesigned with hidden fasteners to hide or eliminate as many bolts and holes as possible.
- Cribs are built with sturdy mortise and tenon construction designed for years of use.
- Drawer systems have under-mount, soft-close, Hettich drawer slides to eliminate slamming drawers in your nursery.
- New Three position Y-frame mattress support system designed to not leave any visible holes in your crib, converted toddler bed or full size bed.
- We eliminated wood plugs to cover screw holes on top moldings by using our new hidden fastener technology.
- All furniture pieces come with a wall anchor to prevent tipping hazards in your nursery.
- Our furniture back pieces are finished with the same quality and processes that all other visible parts are.
- Kids Comfort has invested heavily in their own in-house finishing and Quality Control systems. Each piece of furniture is inspected and critiqued with a QC form that gets checked off, dated, and signed by one of our team members. This form then is included with your purchase.
- As always all Kids Comfort cribs are fully convertible, and are tested and certified to CPSIA and ASTM federal standards with a certificate on every box we ship out.
You will be charged a deposit today for the total cart amount, the remaining balance will be charged at delivery time. Shipping costs will be added during the checkout process.
Expected release date: Sep 25, 2023
Already Viewed items
Both the nightstand and dresser are well made and add ambiance to our guest bedroom. However, the dresser mirror, ordered at the same time was the two pieces of furniture was forgotten and not delivered. The money was refunded and told the mirror was reordered with a four week delivery. No word on receiving it after an inquiry at the four week mark.